Care Options For Seniors Services, LLC provides:
· In-Home Comprehensive Assessment to evaluate health, physical,
cognitive, mental, and home care needs in order to identify areas
that might compromise your loved one's health, safety or well
· Detailed Care Plan which outlines specific options and
recommendation for services, whether the goal is to remain in the
home or to pursue placement in a facility.
· Education, Guidance and Strategies to help family manage their
loved one's challenging behaviors often associated with dementia.
· Alternate Living Options and Assistance with Placement to an
assisted living facility or nursing home
· Re-location Assistance if a move is needed into or out of the
Monroe County area.
· Accompany Client to Medical Appointments to ask clinical
questions, take notes, and report findings back to family.
· Attend Discharge Conference from a nursing home or hospital to
ensure the client has a detailed, comprehensive plan of care in place
to meet their discharge needs.
· Advocacy with health care providers to make sure the focus is
always on your loved one's needs.
Career Options for Seniors,LLC is independently owned and operated to
provide recommendations with objectivity, tailored to your individual
needs and preferences.